- Our mission is to equip an online network of intentional moms with the tools, training, and resources to support one another in discovering our unique mission, identity and strengths, both inside and outside of motherhood.
- Intentionality: We believe in the importance of intentionally reaching out and coming alongside other moms.
- Authenticity: We believe in cultivating relationships based on honesty, vulnerability and trust.
- Support Without Judgment: We are inclusive and believe moms deserve a safe place share their struggles without fear of judgment or reproach.
- Self-Awareness: We believe that self-awareness is the first step to self-acceptance and personal growth.
- Emotional Wellness: We believe in the importance of emotional health and wellness and it’s impact on relationships, thoughts, behaviors, and beliefs.
- Decrease conditions of worth (who we “should” be)
- Increase positive self-regard (who we are)
- Increase self-efficacy (belief in ability to be who we want to be)
- All mentors are expected to review the PowerPoint and complete in a 30 minute webinar training prior to the program.
- Mentors and mentees are encouraged to help share resources with the group.
- Moms are encouraged to ask questions, seek support and provide feedback to program coordinators in order to help improve the overall experience of mentors and mentees participating in the program.